Friday, September 7, 2007

Overwhelmed!!


No, not like yesterday. Today - I am overwhelmed by the blessing of friendship! It is true that when one member of the body of Christ is hurting, the other members rise up to comfort it! The comments, e-mails, e-card, phone calls - what a huge encouragement to me. Maybe God laid it on my heart to post my feelings just to show me how we are loved by so many.

Romans 12:15 - Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. So many have mentioned going through exactly the doubts that I am having. That was one of the reasons I posted what I did yesterday - so I might find out if I was alone and to let someone else know they are not alone.

Romans 12:10 - Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love... - The kind words and the outpouring of love are appreciated far more than words can say!

I Corinthians 8:1 - ...charity edifieth - I know, I just took this verse out of context, but I believe these two words remain the same no matter what the context. The love so many of you showed me through your communications have lifted me up and made my heart lighter. I am still at a cross-roads, but it doesn't seem so dark. You all shone some light into my life with your words and with the words of Christ.

Philippians 1:3 - I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, - Thank you, all, so VERY much for your love and encouragement. It means the world to me and, most of all, has boosted my faith.

Today, it is GOOD to be overwhelmed!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

so happy for you! I was hoping I hadn't 'gone too far' as I tend to do-always. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend and know that you are not alone, you are loved and prayed for.