Thursday, November 8, 2007
Reasons Why My Kids Have the Best Daddy in the World!
*Note - it should be known that all of these things listed are done with a smile!
1. He has taken 4 trips to the hospital ER with two of our girls in the past 8 months.
2. Even as I write this, it is 10:00 and he's bringing home one of our daughters from the hospital, but taking her out for a hamburger first.
3. He allows the girls to brush what hair he has left and put hair-bows in it. He doesn't allow me to take a picture, though.
4. He takes the kids out in the spray truck once in a while to experience the bumpy fun ride in the fields.
5. He'll take 2 kids in diapers to the tractor store - just to give them some variety in life and mommy a break!
6. He has endless patience in helping the children with their schoolwork.
7. He'll come in the house during the day just to see how things are going.
8. He'll take the 3 year old boy, who woke up too early, out to the barn to hang out with daddy and grandpa and have cookies and milk for breakfast.
9. He demonstrates our Heavenly Father's love in such a tangible way.
10. He loves their mommy!