Saturday, April 26, 2008

10,000 Hits

Today, this blog has reached a milestone. Since July of 2007, Love & Rewards has received 10,000 visitors!!

I am assuming most of these visits are completely by accident and people get out as soon as they can click away!

However, some of these 10,000 hits are faithful readers. I appreciate you all for taking time out of your busy lives to read my ramblings. I pray that I can continue to edify and encourage you all in your love for your families.

Along these blog lines, I am asking for some feedback. I have spent a bit of time developing a new blog site over at wordpress. It's the same blog you've come to love (or tolerate), just a different address and format. I'm wondering if any of you have a preference. I like the other site as I can add navigation pages, but the design options seem to be fewer than here on Blogger.

Any opinions?

Even if I decide to move this whole sha-bang over to the other site permanently, I will keep this address for a while until most of you feel comfortable with the new blog. You'll be able to read the same thing here and there. Be sure to check out the other address from time to time to get yourself familiar and to be able to let me know your opinion.

Thanks, again, to all of my faithful readers. Blessings to you!

6 comments:

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

That is simply amazing, 10,000 hits! I don't think anyone reads mine--but that is OK--I do it because I enjoy it and it is my online journal.
Congratulations!

elianna said...

I left a comment on your wordpress site-i like it! :)

the reynolds said...

Sorry - I kinda like this site better. More colorful and pretty (I'm a very visual person)

No matter what, I'm one of the faithful readers, no mattter where you post!

Jenna said...

I like this one better too... :) But I will read it no matter what!

Felicia said...

I have to say...I like this one better! I think it's prettier and easier to read. Like Jenna said though, I'll read it no matter what!! :)

simplysanctified said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!!! It is a big milestone!
I'm waiting for mine to hit that in a couple of weeks - yay!! :)