Thursday, April 24, 2008

You Know it's True Love When...

...you want what is best for him, even if it's not you.

...you imagine what he'll look like old - wrinkled, slow, hunched - and still love him.

...you hear the impatience in his voice after a long day and you let it go.

...you can't wait to tell him about that insignificant little thing that happened today.

...you feel comfortable sitting in silence together.

...you see the "hottest" actor and know he's no match for the prize you have.

...you feel sorry for everyone else because you got the best there is.

...you love to hold his hand - even after so many years of marriage and so many kids.

...you can't imagine life without him.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

How beautiful!
Of course I disagree, I have the best out there,
But we can agree to disagree:)

Felicia said...

Awww <3

Anonymous said...

I wish more young people realized that marriage gets better the longer it lasts. Aunt Peggy and I are going on 48 years and everything you say is true.

Thank you,
Uncle Richard

Lisa said...

You and Eric are truly an example of what Christ intended when He made marriage a picture of Himself and His church! You're so much fun to watch and listen to. :-) I want to be where you are when we have 7 kids!

Angel said...

I couldn't agree with you more! Marriage is such a blessing. I feel this exact way about my husband except we only have 3 kids. I'd like to think I'd feel the same way with 7!
So good to see you yesterday! Please let me know if there is any way I can help you out.

Nenos said...

See Please Here

becky said...

Yup! :0)