Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cure for Slouching

OK - so, I was always on Michael about slouching at the dinner table. And the breakfast table. Oh, and the lunch table, as well.

He slouched alot. Even before the whole scoliosis thing.

Slouched - past tense.

Ever since the rods went in his back, no slouching. No slouching, no nagging. Problem solved.

Tonight, some of the kids were having a snack after church. Apparently, Seth was slouching. So, Katrina says, "You're slouching, Seth. You need surgery."

There you have it. If your child is slouching, just tell them this: "You know that lady who writes that worthless blog I waste my time reading? Yeah, well, her son slouched and she had rods put in his back. Want me to do the same to you?"

Hey, you never know. It could work!

3 comments:

just a girl named jenn said...

Yes, the rods and screws will definitely cure the slouching problem! Sometimes I wanna slouch so bad, but my back just won't let me. I use myself as an example for my three kids too...does the trick every time :)

Stefanie said...

I think that really would work, especially for Abby. ;)

Jenna said...

haha the things that kids come up with!