Thursday, July 10, 2008

Please Excuse the Following Post...

I'm talking about the post after this and any of the previous postings within the last 3 weeks that may have poor spelling or improperly spaced paragraphs. As I explained earlier, MY computer got fried. I'm still on a borrowed computer. A computer that, apparently, is incompatible with blogger. It doesn't like pictures, spell check, or spaces in between paragraphs. I've tried to correct, but to no avail. Please continue to be patient. I will soon get MY computer and the properly written posts (?) that you've come to love (?) will return.

4 comments:

elianna said...

I LOVE the way you write! And with all you've been busy with lately I think we're blessed to see ANY posts at all! :) Keep them coming please...

just a girl named jenn said...

You're too funny! Your posts are always great, no matter what. Besides, your devoted readers will read anyway...in spite of spelling errors and improperly spaced paragraphs. hahaha!

the reynolds said...

Love your posts... they are often what I need to see the humor in a similar situation I am facing, but somehow when it's me, in my home, I don't see the humor! Thanks for all the blessings!

Anonymous said...

frigiolla [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url]