Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Interupt This Regularly Scheduled Blog...

...for some blog maintenance.

First, I would love for you all to stop by Lunchtime Thoughts where there is an excellent discussion taking place concerning homosexuality and what the Bible says pertaining that subject. Join in...the writer accepts anonymous commentators.

Second, please remember to e-mail me (victoriamcc@frontiernet.net) with a tribute for a Beautiful Mom that you know and admire. I would love to publish them on our weekly Tuesday posts.

Third, I encourage ALL of my readers (yes, all 7 of you) to participate in the polls that I place on the sidebar every week. As I no longer have the stats counter, this enables me to get an idea of the amount of people who visit Love & Rewards. According to my poll this week, I have only 4 readers. I know that's not true. Obviously, 3 of you have not voted! Seriously, even if it involves a situation you are not currently in (i.e. this week's parenthood-type question)feel free to vote according to how you would respond. Pretend you have children (or, some weeks, a spouse) and vote! And, just so you know, I don't have some secret way of finding out who you are. All votes are anonymous.

Well, that's the story I'm sticking with, anyway.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Next week, back to our regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Allright already, I will vote............




Happy now?