Wednesday, January 28, 2009

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED!!

Please, if you have a heart for missions or just want to see God work, pray for the Schwaderers - missionaries out of our church to Mozambique, Africa. We received the following e-mail this morning:

Dear Pastors,
I was called into the immigration office today. The pastor that we had seperated from about 6 months ago wrote a letter with false accusations and asked immigration to deport us. I went today and they asked us to turn in our passports so that they can cancel our visa. It seems that there are bribes involved and another american missionary that is actively trying to kick us out. I will be writing a letter asking them to reconsider the decision, I only have a few days to respond. We know that the Lord will work for our good, if iHe wants us to stay we will and if He is calling us home that is fine as well. We are praying that God will use to show his power on our behalf and that I can witness to some high officials. Thank you for praying,
Nathan

I will try to keep you all posted as we see what God has for this precious family.

4 comments:

Sally and Greg said...

I will bring this to our church's attention tonight at prayer meeting. We will definitely be praying for the situation. Thanks for the heads up.
~Sally

Ginger said...

We are praying here as well!

Rebecca, Girlfriends' Mentor said...

I'm praying too!

Christina J. Ford said...

thats reaally sad, but the more i get around, the more I see how christians really are, this is just another example.