Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Many Thoughts, So Little Time

I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you all know that it may be longer between posts in the coming days. I have many thoughts, but little time to write them down. Why? Hmm...let me count the reasons:

1) My 4 older ones are keeping me busy with a few more activities outside the home
2) My 7 & 5 year olds are requiring more time spent with them as they learn and refine their reading and 'rithmatic skills
3) With the nicer weather, I am more inclined to get out and do something
4) I'm working out more which leaves my spare time even more limited
5) I need to be a more virtuous woman in meeting the needs of my home and family

I would love for you to check in once in a while to read what thoughts I do find time to share. I love you all.

Till next time,

6 comments:

Little Family said...

Very understandable. I am in the same place. Between here and Facebook, I just am not really getting on often. But I look forward to the occasional blog from you.:) BTW, you look great in this shot. Your working out always shows!

Sarah P said...

Aww, well I'll be sad not too see more posts from you :( But I definiely understand!! Goodnight, taking care of 7 kids, plus all of the other stuff you do .. yikes, I would be insane lol :) Looking forward to the next post!

Persuaded said...

well, kudos to you for keeping your priorities straight, dear♥

we'll look forward to reading as you have the time to write☺

Tricia said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. I go through blogging spurts. I just found your blog and look forward to reading more.

Christine said...

Thanks for the update! Many blessings!

Mrs. White said...

This is a darling site. I am enjoying reading the posts.
Blessings
Mrs. White in Vermont