Friday, July 17, 2009

A Tribute: To my Commentators

Lately, I have not had the time to respond to many of the comments made on my blog. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who leave comments. They encourage me so very much. Many of you have been acquaitances in the past, but I now consider true friends. One of my regular commentators is a cousin by marriage whom I have never met. This is one of the venues in which we've become closer and very dear friends.

For those of you who have recommended websites and books, thank you. I visit most every site recommended and have found them very helpful. Recently, a book was suggested and I went to Amazon.com and bought it. Also, whenever a new commentator shows up, I check out their blog and have really enjoyed many of your writings!

So, though I don't say it often enough, thank you for commenting and encouraging. Thank you for your friendships. You all are awesome!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Although I rarely comment on your blog, we look forward to reading every posting. It is through blogs like yours and your cousin's that we can see what is happening in your lives. Being 3000 miles away makes it a little hard to keep up.

Thanks and keep it up please.
Aunt Peggy & Uncle Richard

Victoria said...

NOW I have to comment! I was wondering if you both still read this!!:) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Persuaded said...

Well hon, thanks for posting! We all enjoy reading☺

Have a blessed day...