Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to...My Life

A note I texted to our dog this morning after I found the "gift" he left for me.  (Ok, so I texted it to his beloved master, my husband. I'm sure he relayed the message.)
Dear Hunter,
Next time you decide to gag up a bone along with some grass, and whatever other digestive juices, please don't do it next to my couch.  Thank you.

When I spotted it, our 5 year old, Gloria, said she thought her sister Katrina had done it.  I told her what the contents were and, therefore, I didn't believe it was Katrina.   Her response?  "Katrina eats lots of grass."

Welcome to my life.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for the laugh. I said the same exact thing last night as Molly pooped all over my floor.

Angel said...

You make me laugh! I am glad you were the only person I ran into last night at Walmart with bleach on my shirt, looking absolutely disgusting!
I am sure you can find humor in it :)