Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Known (& random) Facts About Me

1)  I was 6 lbs 6 oz 18 in long when I was born.  Only time in my life I've ever been tiny.

2)  My middle name is Kathleen.

3)  When I was little, I prayed that my husband would love God, be tall, and would not wear glasses.  I also thought the prominent "Adam's Apple" was cool but felt silly praying for that.  I got all I asked for - including the "Adam's Apple."

4)  I'm very shy and insecure by nature.

5)  I have anger issues.

6)  I hate to fly.

7)  My biggest fears are tornadoes, fire, and being fat.

8)  I love to make people laugh.

9)  I failed every Math & Science final examination from 9th-12th grade

10)  I wanted to be a teacher, a wife & mom since I was 5 years old.  I am all three.

11)  I once thought my children would be better off without me.  Gratefully, God showed me I am where He wants me to be...and where I want to be.

12)  I majored in English for 3 years in college.  I never graduated as my love gave me a better offer...marriage.

13)  I've lived in 15 different homes.

14)  My favorite place on earth (besides with my husband) is Vermont.

15)  I've known my best friend all of my life.  She and I are 14 hours apart.  I'll leave it to you to guess who's older.

16)  I never dreamed I'd live on a farm.

17)  I dislike accordian and organ music, though I have friends who play both.

18)  I don't like different foods on my plate to touch.  Yuck!

19)  I weigh 10 lbs more than the day I got married.

20)  My favorite book in the Bible is  the book of Ruth, though the Pauline Epistles are a close 2nd.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The adam's apple thing made me laugh. Love how God answers our specifics. Loved this. Got to know you a little better.