Monday, April 4, 2011

Under One Roof

We just returned home from a fantastic 5-day trip to Ohio for a homeschool convention.  We took our four oldest children with us while the younger three stayed with Grandma.

Why is it that you don't know how much you miss someone until you are reunited with them?  That is how it often works with me, anyhow.  I couldn't get enough hugging and squeezing with my little ones.

While we had a wonderful time on our trip and our little ones had a great time with Grandma, I believe we are all happy to be in our own beds tonight.  I, for one, am glad to again have all of my babies under one roof.  It is times like these when I realize just how precious my children are to me.

I must remember this tomorrow when they start whining and bickering....

No comments: