Monday, October 3, 2011

5 birthdays in review....

Six of our seven children celebrate their birthdays between June 30 & November 16.  It makes for a crazy time (especially as 3 of the birthdays are within a month of each other).  As summer was busy and now school is upon us, I haven't had much time to post pictures or details.  Tonight, I'm staying up late due to too much caffeine.  So, I've caught up on filing pictures, etc., and I will give you a quick review of birthdays.  Bare with me if I do not caption everything.  Also keep in mind that several of these photos are SOOC....just not enough time.  

Happy birthday to Zane (6/30/07), Cassia (7/14/99), Gloria (7/31/05), Michael (9/8/97), & Anna (10/5/00).



















While birthdays keep me hopping, I'm grateful for the time we have to focus on each special gift God has given to us!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wonderful pictures!! Your kids look so loved and happy!
Much love...

~SALLY~ said...

WOW! Those cakes are amazing! Did you make them??? They look SOOO yummy too. :)

Victoria said...

Ha! I wish I made them, Sally!!! My mother-in-law has been making cakes for about 40 years! I tell my hubby that there are 2 reasons I married him: free car repair & free cake! :)

~SALLY~ said...

Well, your mother in law does an AMAZING job and that is a good reason to get married. LOL! :)