Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Week in Pictures - Jan 22-28

Another week has come and gone.  Can I just say how glad I am this past week is OVER??  Though not evident in the photos below, it was a difficult week.  Doing school was like pulling teeth.  I was just put on my 4th round of antibiotics in 3 months.  But those things pale in comparison to my good friend being diagnosed with breast cancer.  All-in-all, it's been a week of a lot of prayer & tears...and re-focusing on what is truly important in this life.

I hope all of you had a good week.  If you had one like I did...praise the Lord for a fresh start.  His mercies are new every morning (and every week)!!

Week Four:

Sunday 1/22 - My Sunday evenings are spent lesson planning for the week.  This includes printing any Math worksheets, tests, etc.  Fun times.


Monday 1/23 - It was about 11:00 pm & I was actually already in bed when I realized I had not taken a photo that day.  I had toyed with the idea of getting up.  I didn't.  Basically, the day just needed to end at that point.  No memory of this day is NOT a bad thing.

Tuesday 1/24 - It was Seth's turn to be sick on the couch.  As of now, 5 of our children have had the 24-hour bug.  Wipes them out.  And makes them crave Duggar-a-thons.

 Wednesday 1/25 - After yet another doctor's appointment, I went to a nearby Starbucks to have some much-needed quiet time.  This was also where I waited to find out the report on my friend.  (iPhone photo)

 Thursday 1/26 - Gloria is now officially in the 1st grade.  She finished the first book in the 1st grade reading series this week.  She is doing even better than I'd hoped.  See, it wasn't all bad in school this week! :)  (iPhone photo)

 Friday 1/27 - I am so grateful my children love to read.  They often will share with me something interesting they're reading. Here, Katrina is reading me an excerpt from Missionary Stories with the Millers.
 Saturday 1/28 - EMPTY laundry sacks.  After 8 1/2 loads of laundry on Saturday, I had successfully got to the bottom of the laundry pile.  This historical event had to be documented!


If you're dropping by every week, drop a comment & let me know!



2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm reading every week :) I just posted mine as well. Glad your hard week is over!

Jamie Parfitt said...

Hooray for empty laundry sacks! :-)