Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Week in Pictures - Jan 8 - Jan 14, 2012

Well, I missed just one day, but most of my photos were done with my iPhone and a couple were done late at night, just to make sure I got my daily photo finished!  I was sick much of this week and my head has been in a bit of a fog.

WEEK TWO


 Sunday 1/8 - My husband works 6 days a week.  He really enjoys ha ring Sundays to relax with the family.

 Monday 1/9 - Seems I've been here fairly often lately.  Trying to get rid of a persistent ear infection.




Tuesday 1/10 - No photo.  The day must not have happened.  I have no memory of it.



Wednesday 1/11 - I prayed continuously through the day for the many needs of many friends.

 Thursday 1/12 - My husband and oldest 5 children worked throughout the week to complete this puzzle.  It was completed Friday morning!

 Friday 1/13 - Gloria had her first-ever piano lesson!  She is taking from the same teacher as her brother, Seth and is so excited.  She'll be having lessons every 2 weeks for now, but her teacher said it won't be long before she's on a weekly basis - if she continues to pick things up as she did Friday morning.

 Saturday 1/14 - We finally have had some snow the last couple of days.  I would go and take some pictures of it, but that would require me to actually go outside. In the cold.  Instead, here's a photo of the much-loved wood stove that keeps us warm!

Next week, I really will attempt to get more photos with actual faces in them! :)  


1 comment:

Jamie Parfitt said...

At least you posted something! Good job. Nice variety. :-)