Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Week in Pictures - Feb. 5-11, 2012

This week began with my husband's 42nd birthday.  I'm glad he allowed me to get some shots of him...they seem to be few and far between.

Life got back to normal with our CHOICE Kids Club on Monday afternoon.  After a month & a half away, it was good to get back with these children who so need to hear of the love of Christ for them.

The rest of the week was filled with normalcy, which is always a good thing! :)  I'll let the photos speak for me...after all, a picture worth a thousand words, right?

WEEK SIX:

Sunday, 2/5 - The birthday boy!


 Monday, 2/6 - Lesson time at CHOICE.  The boy reading a portion of scripture ended up being my clubber this week.  A sweet boy who is hurting so much.  If we only knew the mission field that is right in our inner-cities! (iPhone photo)

Tuesday, 2/7 - I love that everyday life brings such smiles to her face.

Wednesday, 2/8 - After-church snack! (iPhone photo)

Thursday, 2/9 - What happened this day?  No clue...


Friday, 2/10 - Our home school co-op took a trip to one of the local TV news stations.  Kind of amusing - a bunch of kids who don't own a tv going to a television station.  But, it was fantastic!!  I once thought of going into communications...if I had taken a tour like this while in high school, I definitely would have chosen this for a career.   (iPhone photo)


 Saturday, 2/11 - Taking a quick break from pre-bedtime play for a photo. 

So, there you have it...about 6,000 words!  :)

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jamie Parfitt said...

Glad you didn't go into public communications. I'm blessed to follow your photo communications of the life you live. :-)