Monday, February 6, 2012

My Week in Pictures - Jan. 29-Feb. 4, 2012

Most of last week was focused on getting ready for our first day of our second semester of HOPE for the year.  HOPE is our church's homeschool co-op.  Due to last minute sign ups and a variety of other circumstances, the prep work was a bit last minute and a tad stressful (but not too bad).  

WEEK FIVE:



Sunday, Jan. 29 - Best Friends
Monday, Jan. 30 - I got to talk to my dear friend who moved w/ her husband to Barrow, Alaska.  I miss her like crazy, but am glad they are exactly where God wants them. (iPhone photo)
Tuesday, Jan. 31 - Anna had a hardboiled egg for snack and it split in half.  So cool to see all 3 parts still together in such a way.

Wednesday, Feb. 1 - So, I was getting ready for bed when I realized I hadn't taken a picture all day!  This is what I see and use at the beginning & end of every day.  (iPhone photo)


Thursday, Feb. 2 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes.  No other words necessary. (iPhone photo)
Friday, Feb. 3 - Back at HOPE.  Our pastor is our biggest cheerleader and I am so very grateful for him.
Saturday, Feb. 4 - The bane of my recent existence: my fourth prescription in 2 1/2 months.  

Whether or not anyone else is enjoying these photos, I am glad to have an account of my everyday (however mundane) life.  



1 comment:

Jamie Parfitt said...

I took the time to look because you took the time to post. I know uploading pictures can be quite a task in itself. Good job at keeping up the posting.

I do enjoy the pictures, by the way.

J