Friday, February 13, 2015

Determined Love (guest post at Network of Silver)


I come from a divorced family.  I'm talking generations of divorce.  My parents divorced when I was 12 years old.  Three out of six of my aunts and uncles had been divorced, at least once.  My maternal grandmother was divorced in an age when divorce was rare.  If divorce is genetic, my DNA is tainted several times over.

My husband comes from a family where "till death do us part" is taken seriously.  Death may have been the tragic cause of the early end of marriages in his family, but I am not sure there is any record of divorce.  Therefore, my husband, while he was growing up, never dreamed he would marry someone from a divorced family.  It was not something he wanted.

Then he met me - a fruit straight off the dysfunctional family tree….

Come on over with me to Network of Silver to finish reading this post.

C

No comments: