Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Scripture, Sayings, and Suggestions

Happiest of Valentine's Day to all of you.  This is my absolute favorite day of the year (besides Christmas and my anniversary).  All the lovey-dovey ooey-gooey smooshy-smooshy…well, you get the idea.  My kids are excited to have their annual Valentine's Day party today, though maybe a tad bit sad that it does not fall on a day that they actually can skip school.  As for my Valentine's Day plans, they are a secret, so I will not spoil them here…. ;)  Let's just say it will be filled with lots of love!!  For now, I leave you with nothing but lovely things…


SCRIPTURE

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
Song of Solomon 8:7

My beloved is mine, and I am his:
Song of Solomon 2:16


SAYINGS

I love you.
-me, to my husband.  

you have permission to steal that and say it to your spouse. 



SUGGESTIONS


If I didn't know any better, I would think this song was written for my Valentine and I.  Enjoy!

photo from Network of Silver


Live a day filled with love.  And let it spill over to tomorrow and the coming days.  
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

mark lawrence said...

Happy to see this post of scriptures and sayings on Valentine’s day. I have hunted many stunning New York Event Venues online and planning to book one for my engagement party with my love next month. Hope all my guests find it graceful.