Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday Scripture, Sayings and Suggestions: April 25, 2015

I am happy to say that I have been gradually recovering this week from the flu that began two weeks ago today.  I am still easily tired and coughing quite a bit during the day, but I cleaned my kitchen this morning, ran errands, and have made dinner a few times this week.  God is good!  And, to make me feel even better, while we had snow for two days this week, the weather forecast for the next 10 days seems to say that Spring is here to stay in Upstate New York. 


Scripture




Sayings




Suggestions

"And now…sad news…"The passing of Jonathan Crombie.  

Oh my goodness…Kermit lives!!!  It's the discovery of a new frog species with an uncanny resemblance to our Muppet-friend.  "It's not easy being green."


All of God's creatures have a bad day!


Now, two more children's books recommendations!

This was my favorite book growing up, so I guess the story of this little guy would make it to my Top 5 list.  (Do I have over 5 books in my Top 5 list???)  Back in the day, they called him Poky.  Today, they would say this puppy has ADD.

I absolutely LOVE this story of a bunch of kids and animals tagging along with Mr. Gumpy for a ride in his car.  I love the use of onamonapia while it begins to rain and the group has to push the car out.  My favorite word in the book: Petrol!!  Sounds so European and cultured while reading a fun book. ;) 


Now I am off to do some fun shopping on this beautiful sunny day!!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: